The UIB laboratories located at the IMEDEA institute possess a comprehensively equipped photonic device characterisation and functional test bench.
The two laboratories contains an optical spectrum analyser, fast photo-detectors, a Radio Frequency analyser (up to 8 GHz) , a fast real time oscilloscope (up to 6 GHz) as well as an auto-correlator for the intensity pulse characterisation with a resolution up to 20 fs in a 200 ps window.
The labs are fitted with four optical tables as well as several current/voltage alimentations as well as a pattern source generator up to 1 GHz. In addition, the ONL group has recently received an 80.000 euros funding which will be used almost exclusively for buying extra experimental equipment in the perspective of the LIDAR experiments.
In addition, the ONL group has access to several computer clusters from either the UIB main campus or directly from the IMEDEA institute. Hence, the facilities at the host enable any full research program involving theoretical, numerical, and experimental and characterisation studies of photonic and opto-electronic devices.
- 1 Bottle of whiskey Benriach 15 years old.
- 2 Bottles of compressed air.
- 1 Optical table cm, cm hole separation.
- 1 Optical table cm cm hole separation.
- Mono-mode fibers: 1 km mono-mode fiber without connector.
- Multi-mode fibers: m without connector and m with connectors.
- 1 Radio-Frequency Analyser Anritsu MS2602A, 100 Hz to 8.5 GHz bandwidth, 10 Hz to 3 MHz resolution, GPIB control.
- 1 Optical Spectrum Analyser HP 86142A, 600-1700 nm bandwidth, 0.1 nm resolution, GPIB, Parallel, VGA, Keyboard (PS/2) and Mouse control.
- 1 Intensity auto-correlator Femtochrome FR-103HS. Wavelength Range: 410-1800nm. Scan Range of 150ps. Output to oscilloscope, no VGA, no GPIB, no RS-232. Currently in vacations in Madrid.
- 1 Monochromator / Spectrograph Acton Research Corp SpectraPro 50, GPIB & RS-232 control.
- 1 Lock-in amplifier SRS SR830 DSP, 2 channels, 1 mHz to 102.4 kHz bandwidth, GPIB & RS-232 control.
- 1 Oscilloscope Tektronix 520D, 2 channels @ 500 MHz, GPIB, video-out & floppy control.
- 1 Oscilloscope Agilent's Infinium DSO 81204A, four channels, @ 12 GHz, GPIB, USB & LAN control.
- 1 Oscilloscope LeCroy 9400, 2 channels, RS-232 & GPIB control.
- 1 Oscilloscope HAMEG, 2 channels, 20 MHz, FINGER control.
- 1 Oscilloscope HAMEG HM, 2 channels, 30 MHz, FINGER control.
- 1 simple signal generator HP3312A (harmonic, triangular, square) with sweep, @ 10 MHz. FINGER control.
- 1 Arbitrary Waveform Generator Agilent 33120A, 1 channel @ 10MHz. Front Panel, RS-232 & GPIB control.
- 1 Arbitrary Waveform Generator HP 33120A, 1 channel @ 15 MHz. Front Panel, RS-232 & GPIB control.
- 1 Arbitrary Waveform Generator Agilent 33250A, 1 channel @ 80MHz. Front Panel, RS-232 & GPIB control.
- 1 Arbitrary Waveform Generator Tektronix 2040, 1 channel @ 500 MHz. 2 Volts. Front Panel, RS-232 & GPIB control.
- 1 Pulse Pattern Generator Anritsu MU181020A, 1 channel @ 12.5 Gbit/s. 1.5 Volts. GPIB & LAN control.
- 1 Oscilloscope Lecroy 960, 4 channels, @ 2 GHz. GPIB control.
- DAQ BNC-2090A. 16 analog input, 2 analog output, 2 user-defined, 1 APFI and 1 PFI BNC connectors.
- 2 PD @ 12.5 GHz (600-1550 nm) with their Voltage sources
- 1 PD @ 23 GHz (800-1550 nm) with battery.
- 2 Amplifiers, DC to 5 GHz and 10 MHz to 26.5 GHz.
- several Lecroy T09 and T45 heads with Peltier temperature stabilization.
- 1 current source ILX LIGHTWAVE LDC3714B up to 100 mA, modulation up to 1 MHz.
- 1 power supply HP 6652A 0-20 volts at 0-25 amps, 2mV 1mA accuracy, programmable with GPIB.
- Various stabilized current sources, lenses, optical insulators.
- 1 microscope (x250) with CCD output.